Easily and securely receive or send money to anyone – inside or outside of the country.
The finer points:
- Flexibility to send or receive funds in U.S. or foreign currency
- Convenient and secure method of transferring funds
The below fees do not reflect any additional charges that may be assessed by a third party.
Sending a wire
Please complete one of the forms and fax it to 617.520.5306:
Once we receive your faxed wire transfer request form (above), we will call you on a recorded line to identify you and verify the information included in your faxed request.
For requests submitted by 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, our return phone call to you will take place within two business hours following the receipt of your request.
Funds will be sent to the receiving bank once the verification process is complete. This may take place the following business day.
Receiving a Wire
To receive a Domestic wire at CSB, the sending bank will need to know:
- Wire address: 1374 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Routing number: 2113-7112-0
- Your CSB account number
- Your name and address as shown on your Cambridge Savings Bank account
To receive an incoming international wire, please follow the steps below:
- Click here
- Choose the country/currency you are receiving funds from
- Complete the relevant information in the online form and submit
- You will be then presented with the payment instructions. Forward these payment instructions to the “Payor” or “Sender”.
- Ask the sender to:
- Present these instructions to their bank when sending the payment to you
- Instruct bank to include Payment Notes section on the bank’s reference field as specified in the payment instructions.
|TYPE OF TRANSFER||FEE|
Incoming Wire Transfer(Domestic or International)
|Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfer||$25|
|Outgoing International Wire Transfer||$40|