Use Android PayTM with any of your CSB credit1 or debit cards2 and make your next purchase with the tap of a finger!
The finer points:
- Security - When you shop at a merchant, Android Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead, we use a virtual account number to represent your account information - so your card details stay safe.
- Transaction tracking - With payment confirmations and an easy way to look up recent purchases, you'll be able to easily manage your transactions.
- Use anywhere - Wherever you are - at a store or in an app - you're ready to use Android Pay.
Set Up your CSB card for Android Pay
- Look for the app on your phone
- Add your CSB credit or debit card, simply by snapping a picture with your device camera
- Accept the terms and conditions of Android Pay
- Call the number on your screen to activate your device for Android Pay
- Unlock your screen
- Hold the phone up to the payment terminal
- Tap your phone
- Purchase complete!
1Our credit cards are offered through a partnership with Elan Financial Services.
2Android Pay is not yet available for CSB business debit cards.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.